Monday, December 17, 2012

Days 5, 6, & 7 of 90!

Day 5 was Saturday. I made sure to sneak in my workout before church but then we ended up running errands and packing all night so I didn't get to blog.

Day 6 was Sunday. We were driving all day and then proceeded to do family crafts, as such I was unable to blog again!

So here's what those days entailed. Day 5 was hard, I was tired, my triceps REALLY, REALLY hurt and on top of that my back pain set in late Friday night into Saturday. The workout really tired out my arms and I was shaking during it. I barely made it through the workout and the stretching at the end.

Sunday was my rest day (day 6) which consisted of doing stairs with heavy suitcases so that we could load the car and then driving with 40-50 mph side-winds. Needless to say even on my rest day I got a fairly good workout in :-D

Today was day 7! That's 1 whole week completed now!!!!!! Woot Woot!!!! Today there were no weights which was nice but at the end we were doing active stretching which required triceps and mine still hurt so that was a bit tough but otherwise the workout felt great. I did it barefoot and at altitude and still felt pretty good.

I also had my weigh in today :-) I'm down to 144.4 lbs which puts me at 16.4 lbs lost total! woot! And as a side note I have not been tracking my calories. I've been trying to be conscious of what I'm eating and when but I have not been logging a single calorie this week. I'm feeling good. My back pain isn't too bad considering I was stuck in the car for 9 hours yesterday. I got to see the Chiropractor today and tomorrow a massage, so I'll have to sneak in my workout before that!

I hope you're feeling sore and strong, and doing well!

No comments:

Post a Comment