Friday, December 14, 2012

Day 4 of 90

Yes I do mean Day 4. I decided that since I rested on day 2 I should continue through the workout and with our travelling I can rest again on Day 6.

Today consisted of a new weights workout but the cardio was the same as Day 1. I couldn't do it fully on Day 1 because I didn't want to jump all around and make our neighbors below us angry. I can tell you that it is challenging! I did my best to keep up with it but even the ability to do it fully didn't allow me to do it. It was REALLY hard! I have a hard time keeping up with crazy fast cardio workouts that include lots of burpee's and mountain climbers, etc.

I was really tired during the workout and after. I'm still very sore all over and feeling the effects of working out. Here are my stats:
Weight: 147 lbs (up 1 lb from my last weigh-in on Monday)
% Body Fat: 26.9%
% Total Body Water: 51.3%
Waist: 27.5 in
Hips: 39.5 in
Thighs: 23.5 in
So even though I went up in weight my actual measurements went down :-)

My plan for tomorrow is to do day 5 and rest on Sunday, day 6, when we're stuck in the car!

I hope you're enjoying this workout with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment