Thursday, December 13, 2012

Day 2 of 90

Yes I realize that technically I should be on day 3. However, I didn't get home until after 6 yesterday because my final was so late and I was REALLY, REALLY sore. After doing day 2 today I kind of wish I had done it yesterday b/c there was a lot of moving and stretching and I think my hamstrings will feel a lot better tomorrow. FYI, if you do chose to do this, Day 3 is a rest day, so I'm not sure what I'm going to do since I rested yesterday. I think I'm going to try to do Day 4 and after that it will depend on when we're driving home for Christmas!

Today i'm feeling less sore than yesterday but a lot more stiff. I have a tendency to get really hungry when I work out this hard so I feel like I'm eating a lot (no I'm not being good about tracking my calories), but I know that when I'm the one making the food I don't consume as many calories as if I eat easy-prepared food. I'm really missing my dairy right now since I ran out of yogurt and they didn't have any more of the cheese that was on sale at Sprouts so I'm doing my best to get milk in my diet without negative side-effects.

I'm feeling mentally good, tired from trying to catch up with so many things and the stress of everything that has to be done over Christmas break, prior to spring classes starting. I know that my work-out time is important to me and for me so I will do my best to continue.

If you're doing this with me, today felt great and keep it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment