Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Day 1 of 90

I have decided to do the Be Fit in 90 challenge put on by the Lionsgate Befit people:
http://www.youtube.com/befitin90#

From what I can gather it's like P90X but FREE!!! I sure do love free things and different ways of working out so that I'm not just running on the elliptical/treadmill all the time. Saying that chances are I won't be doing this EVERY day for 90 days straight (especially with the travelling for Christmas, etc.) but I will do it as often as I can and try to post regularly about how I feel and my success.

Last January I started using My Fitness Pal to track calories consumed and started working out as well. At first it really helped with my back pain I have been experiencing from my car accident. I started at 160.8 lbs and worked very hard until May when I got down to 144.

I just re-weighed myself today and I am at 146 lbs, 26.5% body fat, and 51.6% total body water. I forgot to measure myself but I'll update that tomorrow. I chose to weigh myself 2 times a week (usually Mon. and Thurs.) just to keep an eye on how I'm doing. I have noticed that on days when I'm really sore, and the day following I tend to gain weight, but in the end I end up losing quite a bit.

At this point losing weight isn't as important, I've been 145 lbs of pure muscle before and I felt great so now it's time to tone up! So join me on this adventure to tone up!

No comments:

Post a Comment