Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Awesome Sunglasses for a Cause

I love instagram. I didn't buy into it for a long time but now I love it! I've been finding local shops that I love and even shops from far away. It's been a great way for me to find causes to support and small businesses that I love supporting, especially since most of them are work from home moms!

I found this super awesome company Subsidy Shades that sell an amazing selection of sunglasses and all their proceeds go to support adoptions. You can read all about their story of going through now 2 adoptions, and if you know anything about adoptions they are not cheap.

Chris and I have a passion to adopt and a passion to support others who adopt. I know it can be a long and arduous process, especially if you go through the process of foster to adopt like we're planning on.

I got myself a pair of Crystal Audrey Shades, the black and white ones and started posting pictures on Instagram which of course I shared on facebook. 


My sister-in-law saw them and fell in love so she ordered a few pairs herself!



I think the purple ones are her favorite and I think they look great on her :-) I highly suggest you check them out and find a pair of sunglasses for yourself. They come in this super cute box with a soft sided case, and my pair had a super sweet note from them in it.
If you check out their instagram feed you see that they have some great styles for valentines day if you're still looking for a gift, they have shade for little kiddos and you can check out their hashtag #adoptionislove to see more pics of people wearing their shades, and more of their adoption story and others adoption stories.

I know you'll love them, their heart and passion, their desire to better the lives of other children, and their shades :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment